Thursday, November 11, 2010

Deliriously Falling – A Lauren Oliver Fan Page!

Lauren Oliver is a 2010 debut author that has been getting a lot of attention around the blogosphere and readers all around the world. Her first book, Before I Fall, has become a bestseller, and Delirium has it all to keep making Oliver a successful and well-known writer.

Ella, and now Reggie, are the administrators of Deliriously Falling, a fan page created by Ella in honor to the awesomess of Lauren Oliver's books. You definitely should check it now! :)

You can also check my review of Before I Fall here, and my interview with Lauren Oliver here. As Delirium has not been released yet, and neither have I managed to get a review copy, I have not read it yet. I will be waiting for my pre-order (won) copy to arrive in February.

Don't forget to follow Deliriously Falling!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails