Sunday, September 19, 2010

In My Mailbox #17

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

Depois de duas semanas, cá estou eu com o vídeo do In My Mailbox de volta. Comemorem, ok? Bom, não foram muitos livros, e até pensei em nem postar essa semana, mas, como vocês pediram muito na Pesquisa, resolvi postar.

After two weeks, here I am back with the video of In My Mailbox. Celebrate it, okay? Well, I have gotten not so many books these weeks, and even thought about not posting the IMM this week, but since you asked a lot for it on the Survey, I decided to post.



BOUGHT
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Good Girls by Laura Ruby

WON
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz (from Wishing A Book)

Até o próximo In My Mailbox!
See you on next In My Mailbox!

9 comments:

  1. Great books this week. I really have to get to reading Perfect Chemistry. Congrats on the win. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I've heard Perfect Chemistry rocks, same with Good Girls, and Blue Bloods is definitely a guilty pleasure. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Raila! Nice set of books! Perfect Chemistry looks really interesting! GOD bless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool books! I've heard nothing but great things about Perfect Chemistry. I love the books in your header! Some I've loved and some look like I;ll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qndo eu primeiro li a sinopse de Perfect Chemistry, eu pensei 'que droga de livro previsível' HAUHAUHAUHA e tb achei q parecia com romeo e julieta, MAS, eu comprei pq todo mundo falava bem!
    E AAAAAAH, eu AMEI e é um dos meus all-time favorites! :D
    Um beijo!
    {O Alex é muitooooooooooooo tudo-de-bom} xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raila, brigaduuuuu por mencionar o Wishing a Book!
    Que bom que o livro chegou inteiro.

    Senti falta da participacao especial dos bichitos de pelucia! hehehe

    bjos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Can't wait to see how you like Perfect Chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love how your post is bilingual!

    And Bluebloods is amazing, I have all the books that are out so far!

    CEP

    ReplyDelete

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails