Saturday, February 06, 2010

Tired Status

God. What a crazy, exhausting week! It has been only the first week of school and I'm feeling very, very tired. I have classes from Monday until Saturday, 6 hours a day. Plus, I have extra English classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and extra Portuguese classes on Thurdays, 4 hours a day. Also, starting on February 22nd, I'll have to write compositions once a week. At the moment, I'm reading THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL (Anne Frank), which I will have to review for school. I'm still getting used to this new schedule, but it's been hard...
­

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you sounds super busy! I can't believe you have class on Saturday that really sucks...well hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good luck, girl! I hope to see you back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails