Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cover Love!

Cover Love is a new weekly meme hosted by Linna from 21 Pages. So, with this, we're supposed to show love for the awesome book covers out there every week. Choose how many covers you want to. There's not a limit at all. Here I go with some amazing ones I am sure most of you already know and might think the same as I do...

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick: This cover was what caught first my attetion and one of the reasons why I bought it, which was the first ever book I read in English. It's so freaking pretty!

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick: Getting the chance to introduce you this wonderful cover, since it was released today. The author's name plus and feather in red gave it more power and notability. The hardcover copy is coming out on November 16th, BUT if you want to win an ARC, you should enter THIS contest at FallenArchangel.

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead: I am just freaking out now that I have gotten this book! The cover is even more beautiful when you see it with your own eyes. One of the favorites for sure!

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead: Another book I am super excited for and also has an amazing cover. Although Rose is not blond, the couple could definitely be her and Dimitri. They look gorgeous together!

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: What beautiful colors! What about the make-up!? Those touches of purple and a little bit of pink and white give it a lot of brightness!

The Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Nielson: Creatures from the Sea! I am falling in love with them, definitely. It's a mermaid, right? The princess mermaid, maybe? Seems so real and very magnificent.

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: As well as Hush, Hush, it was the cover what first caught my attention. I've seen some people who doesn't like it at all, but I definitely think the opposite. It deserves all the adjectives related to beautifulness! I could stare at this forever...

Wired by Robin Wasserman: It hasn't been released yet, and I also haven't started this series yet—although it sounds pretty nice and I have bought the first volume today. All three have beautiful covers, but this third is way too gorgeous! Look at the girl's hair, make-up and eyes! Awesome.

Torment by Lauren Kate: Way more beautiful than Fallen's. The woman in the dress seems much older, and her hair is more visible now. I love the way she is positioned on the picture, as well as the environment around her.

Dark Flame by Alyson Noel: Not that I have forgotten Shadowland, but this one may portrays the characters better. The brunette woman behind the blond looks great there!

Have you come across any lovely covers?

7 comments:

  1. I think I liked Hush ,Hush cover more than Crescendo. As it very new may me it'll grow on me:)

    I think Forbidden Sea has an awesome cover and so does Before I fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers! Before I Fall and Hush Hush are definitely as awesome as their covers and I really want to read the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Crescendo cover is pretty cool. I like Hush, Hush more though.

    I absolutely love the cover for Nightshade! I can't wait to get that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Crescendo cover. Can' wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't agree more with your choices. Or, I can't get over how beautiful these covers are! I think I like the Hush, Hush cover, too, because it has that cool fallen angel thing going on. Still, gorgeous *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choices! I also like The Forest of Hands and Teeth cover and Fallen's cover! =]

    ReplyDelete

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails