Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thoughts I'd like to share

Hello, dear readers!

It's been a very long day today for me. In terms of reading, it's been awful. I mean, I read nothing in two days, the whole weekend, which I should enjoy more than other days, you know? I'm feeling so exhausted already. There are more five tests coming this week. It will be my birthday party on Saturday and I'll be dead, so dead. I studied all day long and tried to write two compositions, which always take a lot from me, but I could only do one of them. I really hope to get good grades in return.

Have I already told you my birthday is on March 22nd, right? So, yes, it's tomorrow and it doesn't even feel like it's going to be tomorrow. It feels so normal, like I have never felt before. Besides that, it's been so great once I hit 50 followers today and I have just seen Robert Pattinson interview on TV, which is not so common here. Thank you very, very, very much each one of you who follow me. I'm so greateful! Thanks! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Well Happy early birthday, and I hope everything goes well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you . It's already 22nd in my region so I guess I can wish u :) Hope u do well in all ur tests and get great grades..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early Birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day, and that you do well on your tests! **throws luck at you**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Raila!Hope you'll score for your tests,,=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi raila! wow you have a busy week ahead of you. i wish you a happy birthday! yeah,ive experienced it before too, i love reading so much that i find it hard to study because all i can think about is the book i'm reading at the time! i hope you can manage your time and your studies should come first. i hope some of your followers can also follow my blog. thanks for following my blog. im new to blogging.thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Your blog's great!!
    Saudações de Portugal =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to be super busy. Hope you do good on the tests.

    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails