Sunday, February 21, 2010

Award Time

I've received two sweet awards while I wasn't posting anything and I'd like to share them with other bloggers I love. Also, thank for them. You don't know how glad I'm because of this. Here we go...


I got this from Justine (A Bookful of Thoughts).
Thank you so much! You don't know how I love your blog!

Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'd like to pass this on to:




This award I got from Sara (Along For The Ride). Thank you! So sweet.

I'd like to pass this on to:

L.J. Boldyrev @ Skriver Fiksjon
Jenn @ Books At Midnight
Eleni @ La Femme Readers
Adriana @ Loves To Read



­



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

The Book Depository
Related Posts with Thumbnails